Saturday, July 27, 2013

Yay Me!

Holy Guacamole!  I am so excited that A Legion for Liam gave me The Liebster Award! 

The winners must do the following:
1. Thank the Liebster Awared presenter on your blog
2.  Link back to the blogger that presented it to you
3.  Copy and Paste the award on your blog
4.  Present the award to 5 or 11 blogs that deserve to be noticed.
5.  Let them know they've been presented with the Liebster Award
6.  Answer 11 questions posted by the presenter
7.  Eat some dark chocolate.  It has anti-oxidants in it.  Unless you are allergic to chocolate.  Then skip 7.

Let's do this!
1.  Thank you A Legion for Liam for presenting me with the Liebster Award.  This is super exciting and I'm very honored. 

2.  Done.

3.  Done.   

4.   I present to...
      A Chameleon in the Spectrum
      Sleep Deprivation Diaries
      MicahBoyGenius
      Bugaboos Treasures
      Rubber Duckies and Spoons
     

5.  Doing that next.

6.  Questions about me...

1.  What, if anything, is completely off limits as far as blog topics for you?  Nothing specifically.   I started blogging to talk about life with Autism and being a part of the Autism community but who knows where it will go. 

2.  What is your favorite sound?  Silence!
    
3.  If you could go back and talk to you 15 year old self, what one piece of advice/information would you share?  Be wise about people, they are not always what they seem. 

4.  How did you end up doing what you do today?  (If you're a SAHM, what made you choose between that vs. going back to work?  If you work a paying job, how did you end up in the field you are in?)  I decided to stay home when our first baby was born and have been home since.  He was born at 32 weeks and in the NICU for 5 weeks and as soon as he came home we were expecting baby #2. The first 2 kids are 12 months apart, then 14 months until the 3rd was born and 14 months until the 4th was born.  All came in less than 3 and a half years.  They are now 6,5,4 and 3 and all have Autism so I'm pretty busy!

5.  What is your guilty pleasure?  Reading.  I love to read and have a book in my hand any minute possible.

6.  What's your favorite candy?  I love dark chocolate...it must be dark.

7.  What prompted you to start your blog?  A gentle push by some friends because our life with 4 kids with Autism is so unique. 

8.  Do you have a favorite food?  If so, what?  Sushi!

9.  If you had to pick one thing to change about yourself, what would it be?  I would be more artsy creative so I could come up with more fun things to do with the kids...and be good at it!

10.  What physical attribute do you like the most about yourself?  My strength that allows me to keep up with the kids and carry them and all their stuff.  I could never keep up without that!

11.  Do you still live where you grew up?  If not, how far away are you from your hometown?  I don't live where I grew up.  We currently live about 6 hours from there. 


It's been fun!  Now, I'm gonna eat Dark Chocolate!

3 comments:

  1. You totally deserved this! I have been following you for awhile, first through facebook, and most recently through the site itself. You are an inspiration and amazing. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

  2. I am bold enough among many others to state that there is now a potent cure to this sickness but many are unaware of it. I discovered that I was infected with the virus 3 months ago, after a medical check-up. My doctor told me and I was shocked, confused and felt like my world has crumbled. I was dying slowly due to the announcement of my medical practitioner but he assured me that I could leave a normal life if I took my medications (as there was no medically known cure to Herpes). I went from churches to churches but soon found that my case needed urgent attention as I was growing lean due to fear of dying anytime soon. In a bid to look for a lasting solution to my predicament, I sought for solutions from the herbal world. I went online and searched for every powerful trado-medical practitioner that I could severe, cos I heard that the African Herbs had a cure to the Herpes syndrome. It was after a little time searching the web that I came across one Dr Itua(A powerful African Herbal Doctor), who offered to help me at a monetary fee. I had to comply as this was my final bus-stop to receiving a perfect healing. My last resolve was to take my life by myself, should this plan fail. At last it worked out well. He gave me some steps to follow and I meticulously carried out all his instructions. Last month, to be precise, I went back to the hospital to conduct another test and to my amazement, the results showed that negative,Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Desease…Cancer,Hiv,Herpes,Shingles, Hepatitis B,Liver Inflammatory,Diabetis,Fribroid,Parkinson's,Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease
    ,Cushing’s disease,Heart failure,Multiple Sclerosis,HypertensionFatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Autism,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Seizures,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases,,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.
    Dementia.,Lyme Disease,,Non Hodgkin Lymphoma,Skin Cancer,Uterine Cancer,Prostate Cancer Dercum,Hpv,Weak Erection,Infertility,fibromyalgia,Get Your Ex Back,Als,SYPHILLIS,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Breast CANCER,Lung Cancer,Prostate Cancer,Brain Cancer,Genetic disease,Epilepsy, Parkinson's disease..You can free yourself of this Herpes virus by consulting this great African Herbal Doctor via this e-mail: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com / info@drituaherbalcenter.com. or call and whatsapp him on +2348149277967 He will help you and his herb medication is sure. he has the cure on all disease .You can talk to me on INSTAGRAM..tashamoore219....

    ReplyDelete